December 15, 2020
We are excited about 2021! Bradford Tax & Accounting is looking forward to renewing our relationships and making new relationships by preparing your 2020 income tax returns to the best of our team expertise.
During these unprecedented times due to COVID-19, we are all learning to be mindful of keeping each other safe. Bradford Tax & Accounting personnel ask that you consider these new options for your safety and ours.
How to Submit 2020 Income Tax Information
For this current tax season, we will not be scheduling in-person appointments. We do offer three helpful ways to submit your assembled income tax information.
- Mailing Your Tax Information. If possible, we recommend mailing your tax information using Priority or Certified Mail to Bradford Tax & Accounting: 180 East 5th Street, Garner, Iowa 50438
- Secure Email. We do not recommend email unless it is secured by encryption software. If you would like to use this option, please call us and we can help you with a secure email. When we receive your information, expect a reply of acknowledgment from a Bradford Tax & Accounting Associate. If you do not hear from us, please contact us so we can trace the email.
- Dropping Off Your Tax Information. We offer two convenient drop-box locations and ask that you include your contact information with your assembled tax information along with the best methods and times to reach you. Please indicate if anything has changed with your returns like dependents or direct deposit information. If applicable, list your estimated tax payment amounts and dates the estimates were made for both federal and state returns.
- Garner Office Drop-box (mailbox at the front door): 180 East 5th Street, Garner, Iowa 50438
- Clarion Office Drop-box (located north of the front door): 215 N Main Street, Clarion, Iowa 50525
When to Submit 2020 Income Tax Information
To professionally complete your tax returns on time, please provide Bradford Tax & Accounting with your assembled income tax information as soon as possible.
Any tax information received in April cannot be guaranteed to be completed and e-filed before the April 15th tax deadline.
New Method of Scheduling a Tax Appointment
Your health and safety are important to us. That’s why we are happy to accommodate your appointment by scheduling them as phone calls or virtual Zoom appointments. To use either of these features, please call (800) 348-4419 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Accessing Tax Worksheets
As we work through these uncertain times, we would like to take a moment to say, “Thank You” for your business. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.